Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Philadelphia

Kirk's applying to go back to Oral Surgery, so he took me with him to Philadelphia.
This weekend he interviews at New York! But I don't get to go along! Sad...

Back at the hotel, we couldn't keep Noah out of the bathroom.
All of a sudden, I couldn't find him and I came into the bathroom to find him HERE in the shower!
I can't believe he didn't hurt himself crawling into the tub!



In front of the ROCKY statue.

We took Becca with us to hang out with me and help watch Noah while we had a dinner with the Residents and Professors at the Oral surgery program.
We had fun hanging out!

3 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Rachel,
That looks like so much fun! I love Philly! I hope you were able to go to the awesome shopping district and ride the ducks too. That is so cool about Kirk, too! Did I mention that Matt is going to apply for dental school this Spring? You will have to ask the hubby for any suggestions for my hubby before he applies!!

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun!! Look at Noah, he is so old now!! lol just kidding but he has grown so much, and is soo handsome!!

Maranda said...

What a fun quick trip! I have such cute sisters.