Friday, May 8, 2009

Johnson Update

I can't believe how fast time is going by. Halle is a month old...and we have a month until we move to New York!
I would say I'm excited, except I have no clue where we're moving to....we are going out in 2 weeks to find a house to rent! Once we go there & find something, I'm sure I'll be much more content.
Kirk is excited to work at the hospital. He's OBSESSED with all doctor shows. I swear that's all we watch. Scrubs, Grey's anatomy, House, The Dr's, ER--pretty sure we catch them all. I'm excited for him too.
Halle is such an incredible baby! I swear Heavenly Father's blessed me with her so that I'll have more kids....It's been so much fun having a newborn again.
It's been FOREVER since I've posted any pics...so there are a ton!

Me and my sister Maranda and her cute baby Kamryn! Halle and her are gonna be BEST friends.

Halle loves 3 things...Sleep, sleep, and more sleep! I swear that's all she does.
Noah means comfort, peace and REST--I think that's what Halle should mean. It's much more fitting for her!


I'm surprised she's so alert in this photo

Sleeping with daddy
Halle hates tummy time! I swear no baby likes it.

Halle always pulls her headbands down over her eyes. It's pretty funny, and kind of sad because she cries like crazy. Kirk calls her a little bandit!

Halle's waving to the camera

My cute little girl.

8 comments:

Maranda said...

Such cute pictures. Halle is such a beautiful baby. I'm glad she's a good baby for you. I'm sure going to miss you guys, but we'll be there for about a month before you leave!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! Kynley pulls her headbands over her eyes too. lol!! Pretty soon Halle will be awake a lot more, and then you will be wishing she would sleep. lol Just kidding!! Your kids are so precious-

Melanie said...

i guess i'll have to go to ny to meet halle, i love the pictures!

Bridgett said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats- it makes me want a new born and mine isn't that old yet! Good luck in New York! You look great:)

natalie a said...

awwww I love the family photos!!! so cute! We are going to miss you guys in the big apple, but I'm really happy for you two!

The Daley Fam said...

Halle is so dang cute! That's so great she's such a good baby. I'm glad. I can't believe you're moving to New York and don't even know where you're living...with two babies! You are one brave girl! Good thing for your blog I can still keep updated on you. Have so much fun!

The Daley Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~H said...

Ohhh... she really is adorable!We are excited for you guys and your new adventure! xoxo let us know how it all goes!