Monday, December 14, 2009

Halle

Halle is at such a perfect stage right now. I love that she can sit up on her own but can't crawl, I'm sure that's just around the corner. (then the real work begins....)
She is so happy and content to be entertained by her bouncer, toys, or big brother.




She is holding her own bottle!!! (when I can get her to take one). She is so stubborn, I want to wean her but she's not making it easy for me!


And....Flirty as ever! She has her daddy and every guy wrapped around her finger!
What a cutie!!!


3 comments:

Maranda said...

Wow Rach you are sure up and at em early! Halle is so adorable! I love the outfits with the beanie hats and the flirty look at the end. Too cute! I'm counting down the days till I get to see you guys.

Angie said...

She is so adorable! She looks a lot like her dad. I miss you!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I hope you dont think I would be stealing your little girls name--but I love the name Halle and have officially added it to my list of possible names