Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday night on the town

This is the corner of main street in Tarrytown. Our favorite little Greek restaurant is off to our right.

I am seriously in love with New York... I think its great...I could walk around forever out here if Halle and Noah would cooperate. It is so beautiful!

Kirk's friend Callis is visiting from Kentucky for the next week. It's the perfect time for a visitor, now Kirk will survive with out us!These pillars had lights in them covered by stained glass windows...they were really cool.


This bridge leads to an incredible house in the trees. I love the architecture out here.

Last weekend I drove to Manhattan all by myself, I was so proud. We had a blast walking around with Noah and Halle. It was all good at Central Park until Kirk let Noah run through the water fountain with his clothes on. I was so ticked. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

Noah loved playing in the water but he was mad when he realized wet clothes were extremely uncomfortable....how was he to know that?....And that is why I was upset with Kirk.
You can't see Noah's expression very well, but trust me...it was not HAPPY!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Central Park sounds SO fun, can't wait to see you guys!

natalie a said...

it was so fun to catch up with you at the wedding... sounds like new york is treating you well! good luck getting kirk to think in terms of noahs comfort- guys just don't think like moms do :)

amanda webb said...

It looks like New York is so much fun! I am glad that you really like it out there! And your kids are adorable and Halle has gotten so big! She is a doll!