Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun in NY





We've been having so much fun lately.
Kirk has been doing Anesthesia for over a month now...it's the longest he's gone without doing Dentistry! Which feels pretty weird for him.
I'm loving it because he's been working on-call a lot (which means he sleeps at the hospital) but he has the next day off, which I LOVE...
The weather has been incredible lately. We've spent a lot of time out side, and I love my new jogging stroller. I would recommend an In Step double jogger to anyone with 2 babies, it's the BEST.

The picture above is on a road to this amazing beach in Connecticut....just 30 min. from our house. We are in a prime location 4 some pretty incredible vacationing!!


Noah with his girl friends sittin on the front of the fire truck...The firemen are really cute with the kids...Noah loved driving the big truck, but not as much as he loves driving Papa's boat!!


We just bought a Bumbo for Halle, and she loves it. She fell asleep on the table while we were eating dinner. It was so cute. Someone is one rich mama for this genius invention.... I LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Looks like such a pretty place where you live. I cannot get over Halle. She is so dang adorable. She has gotten so chubby and so smiley! I love the picture where she fell asleep, that's pretty hilarious.

natalie a said...

noah... what a little ladies man! and halle is so beautiful and content! your kids are too cute! sounds like you are taking the time you need, family time is sooo important!