Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More house pics...
I am in the middle of Staining my bedroom furniture and decorating my room, so I'll post more pics once I finish that project.


This is the view just as you walk in the entry, the living room is off to the right and straight back is the kitchen.
Halle was laying her head on Noah's shoulder, it was so cute...

Kirk's cousin Haley and her husband Jason came out with some friends to go to the U.S. open, so they came and stayed the night and hung out for a couple of days! We had so much fun.
I love Haley, she feels just like a sister!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

I have that same jogging stroller! What a cute place you live in!

Maranda said...

Your place looks great Rach! What a cute picture of Halle sleeping on Noah's shoulder!

Angie said...

I absolutely love your house! I love the colors, the way you decorated it, the furniture, and pretty much everything. I miss you. I hope life is wonderful for you, because you deserve it! Love ya!

natalie a said...

what a cute pic of halle and noah!!! and your place is darling! can't wait to see it a dolled up for christmas!