Thursday, September 17, 2009

We enjoyed Monday at the beach in Connecticut, it was absolutely perfect-- And every day since has been extremely cold! This NY weather has been something else...
So we went from swimming in the ocean to bundling our babies (beanies & sweaters) all in the same week. It is the craziest thing!
We go on this path around this lake...it is so pretty and really close to our house! I love all the trees, can't wait to see them change colors!



We spent half the day on the other side of this island, and the amazing sandy beach was on the opposite side (who knew)...by the time we came to the RIGHT side, we were ready to head home. So we didn't change into our suits, Noah and daddy just swam in their shorts!

He looks like he doesn't like the water in this pic, but trust me he was in Heaven!!!





4 comments:

Maranda said...

That beach looks like it would be so much fun. Your kids look so cute all bundle wearing their beanies!

natalie a said...

so fun, look at those cute water babies!!looks like good times had by all! you look great by the way, are you running?

Kristy or Josh said...

Hi Rachel this is Kristy Kell well now my last name is Holman I recently got married but anyways I saw your blog on the Spanish Fork 2004 blog and I was so excited! I am so happy for you I didn't even know you had two kids they are so cute by the way they both look so much like you! And that is so fun that you live in New York! Well I am gonna stock your blog now and feel free to visit my blog it is homeoftheholmans.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Cute blog! I'm really curious about that beach in Connecticut - I loved the pictures you took. And I didn't know you were a furniture painter! We'll have to talk about that; I'm covered in black paint at the moment from painting a black layer on the table I painted red last week. And did I see that you like architecture? :)