Sunday, October 4, 2009

NOAH

I was talking to a friend the other day, saying how lucky I was that Noah has never gotten really hurt! I guess I spoke too soon.....
I learned that you aren't suppose to say those kinds of things out loud. The very next day Noah tripped getting out of the car (while I was busy vacuuming it) and scrapped his knee up pretty bad.
He was over it instantly as soon as I turned on the water, to clean his knee up, but I felt so bad...(I of course cried longer than he did)!!! He's such a tough little kid, & way coordinated, I can't believe this was the first time he has gotten hurt. Well, bad enough for a band-aid!
Lesson #1: Don't let your kids play in the car.
Lesson #2: Don't say anything bad OUT LOUD that you don't want to happen to you or your kids!!!


3 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh poor Noah! I bet he loved getting a band-aid put on his knee though. It's funny that last night one of our friends said the same thing about her little boy. Everyone was like.."you shouldn't have said that, now he will get hurt badly." I guess we just wait and see what happens now. Tell Noah that I'm sorry he got hurt, but I think he's super tough!

natalie a said...

poor little noah, but this is only the first in many , many spills - I feel fortunate that my boys have never had stitches or needed to go to the doctors for any bumps, they are pretty wild too. So he's doing pretty well, of course you feel EVERYTHING they feel :)

oh by the way - I'm going to be privatizing my family blog - would you send me your email so I can keep up with you guys:)

The Daley Fam said...

Ohh sad. But that is pretty impressive that it's his first time getting hurt. You must be an amazing mom!