Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kirk is back down at Metropolitan Hospital in Manhattan. He loves it, and so do I!!! He gets off early a couple times each week, and has Thursdays off! We haven't done too much lately, Halle has been sick for a week and a half!!!...and I'm coming up on a week tomorrow!


Kirk was holding Halle and of course Noah needed to be in between them...so I had to take a pic.

Kirk took Noah with some friends of ours to this farm and Noah loved sitting on the tractor!

Noah, Campbelle and Mckay eating dinner at their own little table! He loves these girls!!

Poor little Halle!!! You can tell she doesn't feel well. She usually looks so content, but lately she's been sooo sad. It breaks my heart!





4 comments:

Maranda said...

Poor little Halle. She looks so sad. I hope you both get feeling better soon! Noah's quite the little stud with his two girlfriends.

Kari said...

Noah is the cutest lil guy, and Halle is just so darling. I hope you guys start feeling better soon. We miss you guys and can't wait to (hopefully) see you over the Holidays!

Bridgett said...

It was good hearing from you! Halle is so cute, I love her cheeks! I hope she is a screamer, I think they are more fun that way:) You look great, I hope you get better soon!

Bridgett

natalie a said...

that pic of her pouting is too much! oh my heart just melts... I hope she feels better soon!!!