Friday, October 30, 2009

HALLOWEEN








HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This is last years costumes...I don't think I'll be dressing up this year, but Halle is going to be a Bee & Noah is a Firefighter!
I'll post the pics later.

I love this time of year. The trees have been incredible out here! For Halloween Kirk and I invited our friends for soup and cinnamon rolls (a family tradition) it will be fun!!!



Kirk told me to have Noah wear this same pirate costume for Halloween this year!!! 1 thing guys don't know is that there is a difference between babies clothes 9 months and 18-24 mo. Duh!!! Hasn't he noticed our son getting bigger! I laughed & so did he when I pointed out this small fact.

GRANDMA Marilyn & Noah
We were so happy to have my Mom and Dad come and visit this past week!!
There's nothing better than being around friends and family. We love you & miss you already!!!

3 comments:

The Daley Fam said...

Way cute costumes. I can't wait to see their costumes this year. I bet life gets twice as crazy with twice as many costumes to find, twice as many diapers and twice as many feeding. Fun though. I'm about to learn real quick! :) That's pretty funny Kirk was telling you Noah should wear the same costume. It's kind of like when I was 7 months pregnant with Aspen and Jord asked me if I wanted to go snowboarding. Uh, have you seen the belly? Boys, they're so funny.

Maranda said...

I loved the costumes both you and Noah wore last year. I'm sure Noah could still fit into that costume it just might be a little short on the arms and legs. Haha! I love that comment. I'm so excited to see pics of the new costumes this year for both kids!

Maranda said...

P.S. You're such a hot mama!