Sunday, November 1, 2009

VISITORS

We had such a great week! My mom and dad came for a visit Sunday night until Thursday morning! Becca and Levi drove up Tuesday night and stayed untill Friday.
Saturday we had our friends over for Halloween, did a little trick-or-treating w/Noah & then watched the YANKEES game!!! I couldn't ask for a better week!

Here are some of the pics of the visit:
Noah stayed up late waiting for Papa and Grammy to get here!!! He was so happy to see them, & it didn't take long for him to get comfortable in Papa's arms......
Noah loves riding the train. He was on cloud 9 the entire trip. Everything he did was way more enthusiastic than usual! I was worried about him being sad once PAPA & GRAMMY left...

This is Grand Central Station (the building in the bottom left)... it is AMAZING...All of the trains are located in this gigantic station.

The EMPIRE STATE building!

The city is way impressive just walking down the street, but even more beautiful up on top looking over everything.
The next 2 days it rained...one day we drove up to this farm w/my parents but didn't want to get muddy, so the day they left it was Sunny and we went w/Levi and Becca. Noah loved it!

Such a Beautiful drive

Kirk just had to imagine that this black horse was Hewey!!! I think he was a little sad to leave his horse behind. This farm is good for him to reminisce...


There were so many animals...you name it, they had it!...I only chose to post 1, so here's the Donkey.

I don't know who was happier: Kirk or Noah! Noah was happy playing w/rocks on the ground, where Kirk got excited over every little thing.... He's such a cowboy!

Like I said...NOAH was content playing with Rocks!!!

And leaves....what would FALL be any way w/out playing in leaves.


But Noah was most content driving the tractor!!!....and I wished my dad was still here! They use to do outside chores together ALL the time! Too bad when we visit in December, the grass won't need mowing!!!It was so cute, he was trying to start the tractor with my car keys.

Noah & Uncle Levi
Levi was so helpful w/the babies...and he is an excellent Dish washer! You can come over for dinner anytime :)
Me and my sister Becks!!! Salt & Pepper...and of course sweet little Halle!


4 comments:

Maranda said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there! I love Noah. He's so cute and ALL boy. I miss my beautiful sisters!

Anonymous said...

wow- what fun! I bet that felt great seeing everyone. You have to call me and tell me how NY is for real, There is a school in New York and we haven't decided wethere or not to apply there. I sent you a facebook message with my new number.

Miss you!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I love the skyline picture of NYC and the harbor. It looks like you have having a blast there! You will have to go to rockafellar center when they get the tree up!!

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

oh...I love the pictures... I feel so privileged that I made the front page!!! Thanks! I like that picture of us!