Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

This wasn't a totally decked out costume!!! My cute little bumble bee is missing her antenas and wings! But lets face it...she definitely can't fly if she has a hard time sitting up on her own.


Halle's cute CHEESER...she is proud of herself for sitting up.

Noah with his buddy Dawson! They were jumping from his bed to this mattress we had on the floor (Now his new bed)...he's so spoiled what 21 month old sleeps on a queen size bed?
(We needed the crib for Halle, I felt sorry for having her sleep in the pack-n-play.

Noah stealing candy...he can't even eat Reese's yet...but I know he will love them some day.


My little FIRE FIGHTER, striking a pose! He had a cute dalmation puppy that came with his outfit, but lost it a few days before Halloween.
Noah loved trick or treating. I took him out with our friends Ryan and Natalie, and their two kids Dawson and Ewan....Kirk stayed home w/Halle and his friend Cameron. Noah was so happy to get his candy & got so upset if I didn't let him go to a house. We lasted about 10-15 min. and then headed home when it started to rain!

3 comments:

Maranda said...

What adorable costumes. Both your kids look so cute! I think the bow in Halle's hair works perfect with her costume. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I can't believe how big Halle's getting....She's so dang cute. Noah looks the same, but still just as cute!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Molly says Noah looks just like Kirk. We love the costumes! Halle is adorable! I can't wait to introduce Peter to her. We look forward to seeing you soon. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Vic

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

Oh...halloween turned out so cute! I love their little costumes! As you can see, i am trying to be a more active member of the bogging club!:) oh and I like sleeping with squirrels... is that bad??? Love you!