Monday, November 16, 2009


We are going home for the Holidays! Yay!!!
I am so excited to spend Christmas at home in Salem UT. But I am mostly excited for Noah to play in the snow for the first time with his cousins, and help his Papa's feed the horses! He will absolutely love it. Kirk was lucky enough to get several days off, so I jumped on buying the tickets...
Here are some pics from a while ago! (A picnic w/daddy at the hospital). This was a few months back...hence the warm weather and green trees!!! I loved these pictures so I had to post them.



















6 comments:

Maranda said...

I am so excited that you guys are going home for Christmas! I cannot wait to see you all. Halle is beautiful just like her mom and Noah has become quite the big boy kicking a soccer ball around. It will be fun to see him play in the snow.

Katie L. said...

Yay for you guys! There is nothing like be home for Christmas! Your kids are getting so big and SO cute!

jessvb05 said...

I was excited to see this after talking to you on FB the other day when you said you weren't coming home for Christmas. It'll be great to see you guys at Grandma and Grandpa Atwoods (hint hint; you'd better come! :) )

Kari said...

CAN'T WAIT to see you guys!!

natalie a said...

welcome home.... :) and look at your little cuties.. not so little - noah looks so big, look out, he'll be playing with the big boys before you know it

The Daley Fam said...

I love the park pictures. It makes me miss the warm weather. Your kids are growing up so fast. I haven't even seen Halle and she's getting so big. You are such a cute family!