Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 years old!


I can't believe my little boy is 2! Time goes by so fast.
Noah was up at 5:30 just like every morning. I swear he has an alarm clock programmed in his mind so he can say goodbye to Kirk before he leaves to work. Since he was up we gave him a few presents to open. He loved his first baseball bat and ball...and his Thomas train. He even took Thomas w/him during his afternoon nap.
We had a very low key birthday this year...Just the four of us had dinner here at our place and then had Birthday cake for dessert.
Noah loved his baseball cake.

This is my favorite! Cross-eyed, totally mesmerized by the flame!!!

It was so hard to make the lines straight...and like a baseball. Trust me Kirk let me know just how to do them. (Several times)

Presents at 5:30 in the morning!

We love our cute little Noah!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best birthday! I can't believe he is 2! He is growing into such a handsome little boy!!

Maranda said...

That cake turned out so cute! Good job Rach. I would probably need Joel's help on how to decorate the stitching on the ball....haha! I love Noah's facial expressions. He's such a BOY!