Monday, February 8, 2010

Noah

Last night our friends came over and Noah was showing off to his friend Claire (6 yrs. old).
He was talking her ear off, playing basketball, football, baseball, and running around like a mad man. He even pushed in his little toilet from the bathroom (don't worry--NEVER been used)...and kept on saying to her: "Poo poo in POTTY. We laughed so hard and Noah would say a few more things to her about it. Claire was getting shy from all the attention and hid under her jacket. Noah however, loved every second of the ATTENTION. It was hilarious!!!




4 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh Noah, the little flirt! You might have to watch out for that little boy. He's going to grow up to be quite the ladies man. haha!

Melissa said...

Hi Rachel! I got your blog address from your mom. It is good to see that y'all are doing well in New York! And your kiddos are so cute! When we first met, Noah and Livvy were both newborns. I can't believe they are now 2! If it weren't such a fun stage with all the cute things they say, I'd be pretty sad! (I still am a little bit.)
Anyway, it's been fun seeing your family via your blog. :)

The Warr's said...

He is so funny! I can't believe how much he looks like kirk! Looks like you guys are having fun...cute cake!

natalie a said...

Rachel, he's getting sooo big!!! I can't believe it, for some reason I still think of him as a baby! man do they grow fast...FYI - start a little journal of some of the fun things they say/do - you'll thank me later - trust me!